The Venetian Shipyard, Gouvia
In the 17th century Venetian seamen selected the area of Gouvia, set on a natural bay eight kilometres north of Corfu Town, on the east coast of the island, as an ideal location for creating a naval base. They built a small fort and in 1716 a shipyard on the shore of the lagoon. The building was used for general maintenance and repairs of their war galleys and the structure has survived with its walls, pillars and archways almost complete - only the roof is entirely missing. Today Gouvia Bay's natural harbour houses a large yachting marina.
Could be combined with Kommeno.